The Life Fitness Elevation Series 95T Inspire Treadmill features Advanced Console Technology which engages the senses with seamless iPod® integration, USB compatibility, Virtual Trainer and Workout Landscape™ Perspectives. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Inspire™ Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
The Life Fitness 95T Inspire Treadmill has Workout Tracking that utilises the USB connectivity to create, plan and track workouts for free at the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer web site.
The Life Fitness Elevation Series 95T Inspire Treadmill features DX 3™ Belt and deck System: This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Large 22” x 60” Running Surface.
- Low 9.5” Step-Up Height.
- Small 37” x 80” Footprint.
- Large 26” x 5” Handrails with Soft Grips.
- New Activity Zone: Conveniently places the most-used controls right at the user’s fingertips.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The patented Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring system, including contact hand sensors, provides heart rate monitoring with exacting precision; Polar® telemetry (when used with optional chest strap transmitter) is also available for “handsfree” operation.
- Stride Sensor: Detects when a user leaves the machine and stops the belt after a brief delay.
- DVD/CDLaptop Compatibility: Connect a DVD/CD player or laptop directly into the Attachable TV (requires additional external cord not supplied by Life Fitness).
- Removable Cup Holders.
- Low Decibel level.
- Intel® Microprocessor.
- iPod playlist management on LCD screen.
- iPod Charging.
- Virtual Trainer.
- USB Connectivity: Create and track workouts online for free.
- Workout Landscape™ Perspectives.
- Manager-Defined Marathon Mode (unlimited workout time).
- User Select Metric or Imperial.
- Zoom Feature.
- Asset Management and Advanced Diagnostics.
- Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket.
Remanufactured equipment means that the item is fully disassembled and all parts that have the potential to wear out are replaced. This includes rebuilding the motor, rollers get new bearings, new drive belt, new tensioner pulley, and new running belt and deck. The frame is painted or powder coated.