With Life Cycles being the #1 preferred bikes in the world, the Life Fitness 95 RI is the top-of-the-line commercial recumbent unit. It provides a smooth belt drive system that is durable and virtually maintenance free. It offers Lifepulse® Contact Heart Rate Training®.The ergonomically correct seats supplies back support and creates a more comfortable workout. The LifeFitness 95 RI bike has a proven track record that distinguishes it from all other bikes in the industry, offering great reliability, longevity and a superb ease of use.
• Type: Upright Bike
• Drive: Belt
• Quick start and race mode option
• Power Options: Self-powered
• Comfort Curve Plus™ ergonomic seat with 27 seat height adjustments
• 11 Wide Ride™ pedal adjustments
• Side and front handlebars and a dual-level alphanumeric LED console
• Heart rate monitoring; Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar® telemetry
• 29 workouts, including 5 Zone Training+™ workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
• Can select from up to 9 different languages and an integrated reading rack and accessory
Drive: belt driven
Dimensions: 54 L x 26 W x 48 H
Maximum user weight: 400 lbs
Unit Weight: 134 lbs.
See this 6 page article for a detailed pictorial on how we recondition a Lifefitness lifecycle!
Price does not include delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Maryland residents and all pick-up customers pay 6% sales tax at the time of order processing.